Birdwell Beach Britches
311 Monstera Board ShortsFree shipping!
Birdwell Beach Britches teamed up with their friends at Hoffman Fabrics to line their iconic boardshorts with a cotton print that shines through when it hits the water. Famous for the cool silhouette of their leaves, monstera plants are most at home in lush, tropical climates. We can relate.
Built from a single layer of white SurfNyl, the liner of these shorts becomes visible when wet. These medium-length shorts are finished off with a bold “Aloha” patch, button fly, and a soft ripstop cotton waistband—giving you all-day comfort from beach to barstool.
- Features: Triple lace closure with nickel-plated grommets. Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon drawcord. Button fly with clear buttons.
- Fit: Medium length. Outseams range between 17” – 21” depending on your waist size. Sits slightly lower on the waist than SurfNyl™️ boardshorts. Stretch fabric means there will be some give in the waist. Tab closure allows for minor adjustments in fit.
- Fabric: Single layer of Birdwell SurfStretch™️ – Woven Microfiber Polyester with Spandex.
- Construction: Fail safe clean finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand-cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.
- Final Sale
Product description and images provided by Birdwell Beach Britches