Jersey Finespun PoloFree shipping!
A Relwen polo is one of the most detailed-oriented garments of its kind. Its collar is a two-piece pattern with a separate collar-band shaped like a smile to ensure it properly frames the neck. A cotton-woven facing backs the collar, along with the button placket to help reinforce and hold the shape while reducing weight. The button placket utilizes horizontally cut buttonholes and slot-holed buttons strung to folded woven tape. This method of affixing buttons to a garment is historically reserved for vintage military garments but seems just as worthy to use on our polos. We find this type of construction to be nearly indestructible while also allowing buttons to slide to a point of stress should any occur. Finally, the shell fabric is a super soft, 100% cotton peached jersey that feels substantial and compact. And yet at 130 gsm, it’s the lightest we’ve yet to offer in our polo. Say hello to summer!
- Content: 100% cotton, finespun lightweight peached jersey, 130 gsm
- Classic fit, tapered hem
- Deep 4-button placket opening utilizing double layer woven tape strung thru slot hole buttons, each position framed w/ 2 bartacks for lasting durability
- Horizontal cut buttonholes
- Cotton reinforced woven sheeting behind top placket and interior neckband for smoother finish
- Smile shaped shirt collar band for closer tapered fit
- Split tail side seams, +1" longer at back
- Machine wash cold with like colors; air dry flat or line dry